Security as a Service (SECaaS) is an increasingly popular way for companies to keep tabs of all aspects of their cyber security and compliance. SECaaS is essentially a cloud based solution that lets businesses manage all aspects of cyber security through outsourced cybersecurity professionals like ours. SECaaS lets you harness the power of trained cyber security professionals through a web based solution that will take care of all aspects of your businesses cyber security so you don’t have to hire expensive full time or contractor staff to do the job.
Netzen can provide Security as a Service that will include:
- UK accredited penetration testers (CREST)
- On-going security monitoring of your digital assets
- Scheduled vulnerability assessments / penetration tests
- Infrastructure & web application penetration testing
- Cyber Essentials compliance
- Virtual CISO, DPO and Ethical Hacker consultations and advice
- Cyber security processes and policy management for your business
- Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM log / event monitoring
- Dedicated UK and US Security Operating Centres (SOC)
Contact us for a quote on 01628 200 555 or to discuss SECaaS for your business.